Choose an Experienced Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA
There are always options when hiring a Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA but you deserve nothing but the best. When you choose Chambers Law Firm, the best is exactly what you will get. We have worked on all types of drug crimes, have had excellent results, and are ready to provide a free consultation. Just call us at 714-760-4088.
We Can Help with Any Drug Charge
When you choose Chambers Law Firm as your Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA, you are hiring an attorney who can help with any and all drug crimes you may be accused of. Remember that even if you are charged with a single charge now, the prosecutor can expand their charges. Some of the types of drug crimes we work on regularly include:
- Possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Sale / Transportation. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Manufacturing. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
If you have been charged with any of the above, or other drug crimes, then you should consult with a Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA.
Trust Your Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA to Carefully Investigate the Evidence Against you
Depending on the specifics of the charges you are facing and the evidence against you, your Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA may take one of many different roads. However, in nearly all cases, the first thing we will do is take a close look at the evidence the prosecution has presented to ensure that it was all lawfully obtained and handled. If it was not, then the charges should be dropped or dismissed.
For example, we will look ensure that the police had reasonable cause to stop you if you were caught in a traffic stop, that they had valid search warrants if they searched your home, that they followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law, that they did not work with an unreliable informant, that they did not entrap you, and that you were Mirandized after being placed under arrest.
We Are Standing by to Offer a Free Consultation
Today is the day to call a Drug Possession Attorney in Adelanto CA. At Chambers Law Firm we have the varied experience you are looking for. With a strong background in negotiation, an impressive record in the courtroom, and a serious commitment to our clients, we are the right firm to call.Call now at 714-760-4088 to get started.