Choose an Experienced Drug Crime Attorney in Alhambra CA
There are always options when hiring a drug crime attorney in Alhambra CA but you deserve nothing but the best. When you choose Chambers Law Firm, the best is exactly what you will get. We have worked on all types of drug crimes, have had excellent results, and are ready to provide a free consultation. Just Call us at 714-760-4088.
Turn to Us for Help with Any and All Drug Charges
One of the most important factors to consider when hiring a drug crime attorney in Alhambra CA is whether or not they can help with your specific drug charges. Remember that what you are initially arrested for may not be what you are eventually charged with. As a result, you want an attorney that has worked on all types of drug cases. At Chambers Law Firm we work with many drug charges, including:
- Manufacturing of drugs. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Drug possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- The Sale and/or Transportation of Drugs. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
If you are facing any type of drug charge then we recommend you contact a drug crime attorney in Alhambra CA right away.
There Are Many Defense Options Including Having Evidence Disqualified
When you hire Chambers Law Firm as your drug crime attorney in Alhambra CA, we will carefully consider all possible defense options. In many cases, we can have evidence excluded, which can lead to the case being dismissed or dropped. We will look to ensure that the police:
- Had reasonable cause to stop you
- Had valid search warrants
- Followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law
- Only worked with reliable informants
- Did not entrap you
- Mirandized you before questioning you
These are just a few of the ways we may be able to defend you.
We Are Standing by to Offer a Free Consultation
Today is the day to call a drug crime attorney in Alhambra CA. At Chambers Law Firm we have the varied experience you are looking for. With a strong background in negotiation, an impressive record in the courtroom, and a serious commitment to our clients, we are the right firm to call. Call us at 714-760-4088 to get started.