You Deserve the Best Drug Possession Attorney in Alhambra CA
When it comes time to hire a Drug Possession Attorney in Alhambra CA, you do not want anything but the best – and you can expect nothing less from Chambers Law Firm. With many years of experience in defending against all types of drug crimes, and a commitment to finding the best possible outcome for each and every client, we are uniquely suited to help.Call now at 714-760-4088 and we will begin with a free legal consultation.
Turn to Us for Help with Any and All Drug Charges
One of the most important factors to consider when hiring a Drug Possession Attorney in Alhambra CA is whether or not they can help with your specific drug charges. Remember that what you are initially arrested for may not be what you are eventually charged with. As a result, you want an attorney that has worked on all types of drug cases. At Chambers Law Firm we work with many drug charges, including:
- Manufacturing of drugs. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Drug possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- The Sale and/or Transportation of Drugs. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
If you are facing any type of drug charge then we recommend you contact a Drug Possession Attorney in Alhambra CA right away.
It Is the Job of Your Drug Possession Attorney in Alhambra CA to Find the Best Defense Option
There are many reasons to choose Chambers Law Firm, including the fact that we will investigate all possibilities to find the right defense for your case. One of those defense options is to ensure that all evidence against you was obtained lawfully. If it was not, we can work to have it excluded – which can lead to the charges being dropped entirely.
We will ensure that the police had reasonable cause to stop you if you were caught in a traffic stop, that they had valid search warrants if they searched your home, that they followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law, that they did not work with an unreliable informant, that they did not entrap you, and that you were Mirandized after being placed under arrest.