Secure the best outcome in your domestic violence case with an experienced domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Anaheim CA
If you have been charged with domestic violence in Anaheim CA, you need to take it seriously. These crimes are taken very seriously in California and there are often prosecutorial agencies that have special units dedicated to prosecuting domestic violence crimes. If you need a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Anaheim CA, you should contact Chambers Law Firm for quality representation.
What are the common domestic violence charges you may face?
Dan E. Chambers is a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Anaheim CA. At Chambers Law Firm, we handle all types of domestic violence charges, including:
- Domestic Battery: Any offensive touching of a domestic partner can result in charges for domestic battery. The contact does not have to leave any visible injury.
- Corporal Injury to a Spouse: If you hit, kick, scratch, slap, or otherwise violently attack a domestic partner and it leaves any kind of visible injury, you could be charged with this crime.
- Criminal Threats: If you make a threat against a domestic partner, you may be charged with criminal threats. This crime may not sound too serious, but it can be charged as a felony, in which case it could count as a felony under the California Three Strikes Law.
- Intimate Partner Stalking: Following a current or former intimate partner and/or engaging in a pattern of harassing or threatening behaviors is a special form of stalking that can be prosecuted as a domestic violence crime.
- Elder Abuse: In cases where the domestic partner is 65 or older, any kind of physical or emotional abuse could result in charges for elder abuse.
For your free consultation with a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Anaheim CA, contact Chambers Law Firm.
You Can Rely on Chambers Law Firm for Quality Domestic Violence Defense
Unfortunately, alleged domestic violence victims sometimes make false accusations for a variety of reasons. If this is the case, Chambers Law Firm will fight to help you defeat the erroneous charges. If the evidence against you is strong, we can fight to get you’re a fair and lenient plea deal with the aim to keep you out of jail. For a reliable domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Anaheim CA, you can count on Dan E. Chambers.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you need a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Anaheim CA, contact Chambers Law Firm. Dan E. Chambers will fight for you and help resolve your domestic violence issue as quickly as possible, working to secure the best outcome possible. Give us a call at 714-760-4088 for a free initial consultation.