Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in Anaheim CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Medical marijuana use is now legal in California, and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is no longer a criminal offense. However, this doesn’t mean no one needs an Anaheim CA marijuana possession attorney anymore. Chambers Law Firm is a respected defense attorney with ample experience defending against all kinds of possession charges, including:
- Infractions: Possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is an infraction punishable by a fine of $100 plus fees. Although an infraction does not go on your criminal record, you may still want to fight it and the associated fines & fees with help from a marijuana possession lawyer in Anaheim CA.
- Misdemeanor Possession: If you have too much marijuana to be considered an infraction, you would face a criminal charge for misdemeanor possession, providing there is no indication that the marijuana was for anything but personal use.
- Felony Possession: Concentrated cannabis, aka hashish, can be prosecuted as a felony or a misdemeanor at the discretion of the prosecutor.
- Possession for Sale: If your marijuana is in lots of small baggies, you have scales and measuring equipment in your possession, or any other circumstantial evidence indicates you may be involved in sales activities, you can be charged with a felony. This is true even if you have just a little bit of marijuana.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in Anaheim CA Can Do For You
Even if you think you have no choice but to plead guilty, you should still contact an expert Anaheim CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers for advice regarding other options that may be available to you. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he might recommend:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
The choice will be made under Dan’s expert guidance, based on your preferences as to whether you value a quick resolution to the case or want to go to trial.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
If you’re looking for an Anaheim CA marijuana possession lawyer, you’ll definitely want to meet with Dan to discuss your case. If you decide to hire Chambers Law Firm, you can rest assured you will always be dealing directly with Dan, not with secretaries, paralegals, or junior attorneys. So call now 714-760-4088 to place your future in good hands.