Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Anaheim CA.
Following the passage of Prop 47, which offers valuable sentencing relief to certain non-violent felony offenders, many people are scrambling to find a Prop 47 attorney in Anaheim CA. Make sure you choose an experienced attorney like Chambers Law Firm, who will follow litigation and interpretation of Prop 47 carefully to find every possible means of helping you to reduce your sentence. You can count on Dan to help you take full advantage of this new law as your Prop 47 attorney in Anaheim CA.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 has reduced the penalties for a number of crimes. This doesn’t just apply to new offenders–individuals with prior convictions may also be able to secure a reduced penalty with help from a Prop 47 lawyer in Anaheim CA. Prop 47 affects the following crimes:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
Convictions cannot involve more than $950 in order to qualify. Plus, you will need to convince a judge that reducing your sentence will not present a danger to society, so if you have certain serious or violent felonies on your record, you will be excluded.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Anaheim CA
Prop 47 resentencing has the potential to change your life by getting felony convictions off your record. This will make it easier for you to get a job and become a productive member of society. Considering how important your resentencing petition is, you want to find a Prop 47 lawyer in Anaheim CA you can really trust. Choose Dan because:
- Dan Is Experienced: You can count on Dan to draft a convincing petition for you and get it submitted in a timely fashion because he’s been successfully navigating the California criminal justice system for over 20 years.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: Some law offices hang a senior attorney’s name on the door, but rely on inexperienced junior attorneys to do all the work. At Chambers Law Firm, you work directly with Dan every step of the way. You can even call him on his personal cell phone when you have questions about your case.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan doesn’t just go through the motions, using cookie-cutter solutions to legal matters. As your Prop 47 attorney in Anaheim CA, he will work hard to provide service tailored to your exact needs to give you the best possible chance of getting your felony reduced.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
Ready to find out if you can benefit from Prop 47? Call Chambers Law Firm 714-760-4088 to schedule a free initial consultation with your new Prop 47 attorney in Anaheim CA.