Choose an Experienced Drug Crime Lawyer in Apple Valley CA
There are always options when hiring a drug crime lawyer in Apple Valley CA but you deserve nothing but the best. When you choose Chambers Law Firm, the best is exactly what you will get. We have worked on all types of drug crimes, have had excellent results, and are ready to provide a free consultation. Just Call us at 714-760-4088.
We Can Help with Any Drug Charge
When you choose Chambers Law Firm as your drug crime lawyer in Apple Valley CA, you are hiring an lawyer who can help with any and all drug crimes you may be accused of. Remember that even if you are charged with a single charge now, the prosecutor can expand their charges. Some of the types of drug crimes we work on regularly include:
- Possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Sale / Transportation. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Manufacturing. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
If you have been charged with any of the above, or other drug crimes, then you should consult with a drug crime lawyer in Apple Valley CA.
It Is the Job of Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Apple Valley CA to Find the Best Defense Option
There are many reasons to choose Chambers Law Firm, including the fact that we will investigate all possibilities to find the right defense for your case. One of those defense options is to ensure that all evidence against you was obtained lawfully. If it was not, we can work to have it excluded – which can lead to the charges being dropped entirely.
We will ensure that the police had reasonable cause to stop you if you were caught in a traffic stop, that they had valid search warrants if they searched your home, that they followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law, that they did not work with an unreliable informant, that they did not entrap you, and that you were Mirandized after being placed under arrest.