Settle for Nothing Less Than the Best Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA
There are many factors you will need to consider as you looking for the right Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA but one thing is certain: You need the best of the best. You will find that in Chambers Law Firm. Keep reading to find out how we can help with your drug-related charges and thenCall now at 714-760-4088 for a free legal consultation.
We Can Help with Any Drug Charge
When you choose Chambers Law Firm as your Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA, you are hiring an attorney who can help with any and all drug crimes you may be accused of. Remember that even if you are charged with a single charge now, the prosecutor can expand their charges. Some of the types of drug crimes we work on regularly include:
- Possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Sale / Transportation. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Manufacturing. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
If you have been charged with any of the above, or other drug crimes, then you should consult with a Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA.
Work with an Experienced Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA to Find Out What Your Defense Options Are
You have a wealth of defense options. We may work to show that you were not involved with the drugs in question, or we may work to show that you are guilty of a lesser charge. We may also look to have evidence eliminated if it was unlawfully obtained. There are many potential situations that can cause evidence to be inadmissible including if it involved:
- Being stopped without reasonable cause.
- Being served with invalid or unlawful search warrants
- Search and seizure laws not being followed
- An unreliable informant
- You being questioned after being arrested and without being mirandized
The next step for you is to contact Chambers Law Firm at 714-760-4088 to speak to an experienced Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA.
Call for a Free Consultation with a Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA
There is no reason to wait and every reason to call for help today. At Chambers Law Firm we are standing by to provide our experienced advice to you.Call now at 714-760-4088 and ask for a free consultation with a Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Azusa CA.