Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Buena Park CA.
Following the passage of Prop 47, which offers valuable sentencing relief to certain non-violent felony offenders, many people are scrambling to find a Prop 47 attorney in Buena Park CA. Make sure you choose an experienced attorney like Chambers Law Firm, who will follow litigation and interpretation of Prop 47 carefully to find every possible means of helping you to reduce your sentence. You can count on Dan to help you take full advantage of this new law as your Prop 47 attorney in Buena Park CA.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
The purpose of Prop 47 is to help non-violent offenders get back on the path to being productive members of society faster. To this end, it has turned many former automatic felonies or wobblers into misdemeanors. While future convictions will automatically qualify for the reduced sentence, to alter a current or completed sentence you need help from a Prop 47 lawyer in Buena Park CA. Possible qualifying convictions include:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
Of course, there are exceptions. Individuals whose crimes involved over $950 do not qualify. Neither do individuals who have also been convicted of certain serious felonies or sex crimes.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Buena Park CA
Getting your Prop 47 resentencing petition approved can mean the difference between staying in jail for your full sentence or getting out and on with your life earlier. With your future in the balance, you definitely want to make sure you find the best possible Prop 47 lawyer in Buena Park CA. Here’s why Dan fits the bill:
- Dan Is Experienced: You can count on Dan to draft a convincing petition for you and get it submitted in a timely fashion because he’s been successfully navigating the California criminal justice system for over 20 years.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: Some law offices hang a senior attorney’s name on the door, but rely on inexperienced junior attorneys to do all the work. At Chambers Law Firm, Dan handles every case personally. His staff provides support but you always deal directly with Dan. He will even give you his personal cell number.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan doesn’t just go through the motions, using cookie-cutter solutions to legal matters. As your Prop 47 attorney in Buena Park CA, he will work hard to provide service tailored to your exact needs to give you the best possible chance of getting your felony reduced.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
There is likely to be a backlog of resentencing petitions in the courts, so make sure you get your place in line ASAP by contacting Chambers Law Firm now. We’ll schedule a free consultation for you so you can decide if you want to hire Dan E. Chambers as your Prop 47 attorney in Buena Park CA.