Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in Chino CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Thanks to recent laws that permit medical marijuana use, charges for marijuana possession have become rarer in California. However, this doesn’t mean no one needs a Chino CA marijuana possession attorney anymore. Chambers Law Firm makes an excellent choice of counsel because he has over 20 years of experience. He can assist with any of the following kinds of possession charges:
- Infractions: As of 2011, possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is no longer a misdemeanor but an infraction. This is not a criminal offense but a marijuana possession lawyer in Chino CA can still help you fight back against it.
- Misdemeanor Possession: If you are found with larger amounts of marijuana, you’ll face misdemeanor charges. Possible penalties include jail time and fines.
- Felony Possession: Concentrated cannabis, aka hashish, can be prosecuted as a felony or a misdemeanor at the discretion of the prosecutor.
- Possession for Sale: If your marijuana is in lots of small baggies, you have scales and measuring equipment in your possession, or any other circumstantial evidence indicates you may be involved in sales activities, you can be charged with a felony. This is true even if you have just a little bit of marijuana.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in Chino CA Can Do For You
Even if you think you have no choice but to plead guilty, you should still contact an expert Chino CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers for advice regarding other options that may be available to you. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he might recommend:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
You can rely on Dan to help you understand all your options and assist you in choosing the one that will provide the most favorable outcome possible in a timely fashion.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
Dan E. Chambers offers free initial consultations to prospective clients, so you can see for yourself how knowledgeable, caring, and sincere this Chino CA marijuana possession lawyer is. You can expect to receive the same level of service that you experience during the initial meeting throughout your entire case-you will always be dealing directly with Dan and receiving personalized advice and guidance. So call now 714-760-4088 to place your future in good hands.