Get an internet crime attorney in Claremont CA who will fight for you by hiring Dan E. Chambers.
The average American spends 66 hours each month using a computer. We do all kinds of things online, including activities like shopping and banking that send sensitive personal information through cyberspace. With so much activity online, it’s no wonder that authorities have to police the online world.
If you are accused of any kind of cybercrime, an internet crime attorney in Claremont CA can help. Chambers Law Firm can provide valuable counsel whether you have already been arrested or are merely a person of interest in a case.
Help for All Kinds of Internet Crimes
Whether you are facing a state charge with less than a year in jail on the table or a federal charge carrying up to 20 years, Dan E. Chambers will provide the same level of dedicated support. He can serve as your internet crime attorney in Claremont CA for any kind of charge including:
- Internet Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Data Theft
- Online distribution of child pornography
What You Need to Know About Your Internet Crime Attorney in Claremont CA
Many different individuals are offering their services as an internet crime attorney in Claremont CA, and you really need to do your homework to separate the mediocre attorneys from the committed ones like Dan. Here are the key points to review about any internet crime attorney in Claremont CA you may be considering hiring:
- Background: It’s vital for your attorney to not only be a qualified professional in good standing with the state Bar Association, but also have a detailed understanding of the specific charges involved in your case. Dan E. Chambers meets both requirements. He has been practicing law for over 20 years and has a detailed understanding of both state and federal laws that apply to internet crimes.
- Reputation: The best way to verify the claims made on an internet crime attorney in Claremont CA’s website is to see what real clients have to say about them. Dan E. Chambers is happy to have potential clients check him out online because he has a strong presence on sites like Avvo.com, where he has earned Client’s Choice awards several years in a row.
- Availability: The last thing you want is to hire a firm based on the senior attorney’s reputation and then discover that junior attorneys are doing all the work. You don’t have to worry about this at Chambers Law Firm. At Chambers Law Firm, Dan handles the bulk of all work on all cases and always makes court appearances himself. He is available to clients 24/7 on his personal cell phone.
- Cost: Of course, you will want to know what this expert representation is going to cost you. At The desire to help clients like you was the entire reason Dan has rededicated his practice to criminal law, and as a result Chambers Law Firm is more concerned with securing positive outcomes than with securing big billings. When necessary, we work with clients to come up with a solution that will enable them to receive quality representation in a way that fits their budget.
Call 714-760-4088 Now for a Free Initial Consultation with Dan!