Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Claremont CA.
If you have a non-violent felony conviction on your record, you need to talk to a Prop 47 attorney in Claremont CA. You may be able to get that felony reduced to a misdemeanor. Prop 47 is sure to be the subject to ongoing litigation and interpretation in the coming months, so be sure you enlist the services of an experienced attorney like Chambers Law Firm who is going to keep up with the latest legal developments. With Dan as your Prop 47 attorney in Claremont CA, you can rest assured you will get the best possible chance at securing maximum relief from Prop 47.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 will automatically help those who are currently facing charges. However, if you have already been convicted, you need to hire a Prop 47 lawyer in Claremont CA and file a resentencing petition. You can do this even if you have already completed your sentence. Prop 47 affects the following crimes:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
Convictions cannot involve more than $950 in order to qualify. Plus, you will need to convince a judge that reducing your sentence will not present a danger to society, so if you have certain serious or violent felonies on your record, you will be excluded.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Claremont CA
Prop 47 resentencing has the potential to change your life by getting felony convictions off your record. This will make it easier for you to get a job and become a productive member of society. With your future in the balance, you definitely want to make sure you find the best possible Prop 47 lawyer in Claremont CA. Here’s why Dan fits the bill:
- Dan Is Experienced: You can count on Dan to draft a convincing petition for you and get it submitted in a timely fashion because he’s been successfully navigating the California criminal justice system for over 20 years.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: Some law offices hang a senior attorney’s name on the door, but rely on inexperienced junior attorneys to do all the work. At Chambers Law Firm, things are different. When you hire Dan, you work with Dan. You can reach him directly at any time on his cell phone.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan truly cares about the welfare of each and every client, and as your Prop 47 attorney in Claremont CA he will do everything in his power to help you secure the resentencing benefits you deserve.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
All resentencing petitions need to be filed by November 5, 2017. Get a head start on the process by calling Chambers Law Firm today at 714-760-4088. We’ll schedule a free consultation to help you understand if you qualify and let you get to know your new Prop 47 attorney in Claremont CA.