Get help immediately from a skilled sex crimes attorney in Claremont CA
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? If you do nothing, you could easily become a California Sex Offender, which would limit your life in countless ways. So it is important to react quickly to any accusation and defend yourself. For expert help fighting for your good name and your future, retain Chambers Law Firm as your sex crimes attorney in Claremont CA. Dan has a detailed understanding of the law and he can help with charges for:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Child pornography
- Sex crimes against children
- Other sex crimes
Dan Will Guide You Through Every Phase of Your Case
The key activities that your sex crimes attorney in Claremont CA can help you with include:
- Interacting with Police: You do not need to wait to be arrested or charged in order to benefit from the services of a sex crimes attorney in Claremont CA. Call Dan as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case and he will help advise you on your cooperation with the police including how to answer their questions without violating your 5th amendment rights.
- Posting Bail: You can trust Dan to do everything in his power to ensure your bail amount is fair and then assist you with the bail bonds process. He can also argue for a release on your own recognizance if appropriate.
- Gathering Evidence: You can rely on Dan and his team to conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. In addition to searching for new evidence to support your defense, Dan and his team will also scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for any possible flaws that could result in that evidence being excluded from the case. Depending on what they uncover, they may be able to get the charges against you dropped.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: If there seems to be no escaping a conviction, your sex crimes attorney in Claremont CA will focus their efforts on securing a plea deal that will provide a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty. Dan has ample experience working with local prosecutors and he knows how to convince them to offer fair and lenient deals.
- Courtroom Representation: If the best way to resolve your case is at trial, you can count on Dan to argue compellingly for your defense. He is a seasoned litigator with experience in every detail of the trial process.
Why Choose Dan as Your Sex Crimes Attorney in Claremont CA
Dan E. Chambers brings many years of experience to his work as a defense attorney. As a former Deputy District Attorney, he knows how the prosecution thinks and how best to fight against them for his clients. Plus, he has a sincere passion for helping clients just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. Dan will keep in close communication with you throughout your case, and you can reach him on his cell phone whenever he is not in court.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
To speak with Dan about your case for free, call us at 714-760-4088 now.