Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Covina CA.
If you have a non-violent felony conviction on your record, you need to talk to a Prop 47 attorney in Covina CA. You may be able to get that felony reduced to a misdemeanor. As an experienced attorney who always exhausts every possible option to help his clients, Chambers Law Firm is following the development of Prop 47 resentencing procedures very closely. You can count on Dan to help you take full advantage of this new law as your Prop 47 attorney in Covina CA.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 will automatically help those who are currently facing charges. However, if you have already been convicted, you need to hire a Prop 47 lawyer in Covina CA and file a resentencing petition. You can do this even if you have already completed your sentence. Prop 47 affects the following crimes:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
Convictions cannot involve more than $950 in order to qualify. Plus, you will need to convince a judge that reducing your sentence will not present a danger to society, so if you have certain serious or violent felonies on your record, you will be excluded. Some exceptions do apply.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Covina CA
Prop 47 resentencing has the potential to change your life by getting felony convictions off your record. This will make it easier for you to get a job and become a productive member of society. Naturally with so much at stake you want a Prop 47 lawyer in Covina CA you can really count on. Here’s why you can trust Dan E. Chambers with your future:
- Dan Is Experienced: A mistake in your resentencing petition could result in delaying your rightful benefits for months or years! Because Dan is an experienced attorney, you can count on him to prepare your petition correctly the first time.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: At some law offices, the only time you see the senior attorney is at your initial meeting. At Chambers Law Firm, things are different. When you hire Dan, you work with Dan. You can reach him directly at any time on his cell phone.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan doesn’t just go through the motions, using cookie-cutter solutions to legal matters. As your Prop 47 attorney in Covina CA, he will work hard to provide service tailored to your exact needs to give you the best possible chance of getting your felony reduced.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
Ready to find out if you can benefit from Prop 47? Call Chambers Law Firm 714-760-4088 to schedule a free initial consultation with your new Prop 47 attorney in Covina CA.