Find a top-rated internet fraud lawyer in Fullerton CA today.
Facing criminal charges is never fun. Even if the charge is minor and the penalties are small, your reputation is still at stake. Protect yourself against this possibility by hiring a top-rated lawyer such as Chambers Law Firm. Dan has a perfect 10.0 rating on Avvo.com. As your internet fraud lawyer in Fullerton CA, he will do everything in his power to secure a favorable outcome to your case.
Complicated Case? This Internet Fraud Lawyer in Fullerton CA Can Handle It
Internet fraud cases have the potential to get quite complicated. Fortunately, Dan E. Chambers is an internet fraud lawyer in Fullerton CA who has a detailed understanding of the law and is no stranger to complicated technical evidence. He can defend against misdemeanor or felony charges in state or federal court. In some cases he may even be able to help you plea down to a misdemeanor from a felony. Some of the types of internet fraud he can help with include:
- Identity theft
- Credit card fraud
- Auction fraud
- Non-delivery of merchandise fraud
- Advance fee fraud
- Overpayment fraud
- Prize scams
- Online securities fraud
- Work-at-home scams
- Computer hacking
Make Sure the Prosecution Plays Fair in Your Case
In addition to looking for evidence that can prove your innocence, an internet fraud lawyer in Fullerton CA also needs to look for evidence that casts doubt on the most important pieces of evidence that will be used by the prosecution. Getting evidence thrown out on a technicality is a valid strategy to explore. Any evidence that was obtained illegally should certainly be excluded so as to avoid violating your rights. When you have a tireless investigator like Dan on your side you can rest assured no illegal evidence will make it into the trial.
Why Choose Dan E. Chambers
There are many convincing reasons to choose Dan as your internet fraud lawyer in Fullerton CA, but here are the highlights:
- Dan’s connections with established bail bond companies can help you post bail fast, often at a fraction of the stated amount.
- Dan never passes cases off to junior attorneys but instead handles all court appearances himself.
- Financial concerns won’t stand in the way of quality representation at Chambers Law Firm–we will work with you to make sure you can afford the representation you need.
- Dan sincerely cares about helping clients navigate the criminal justice system and he won’t rest until he’s found the best possible strategy for your case.
When it comes to choosing an internet fraud lawyer in Fullerton CA, you need to make sure you feel comfortable discussing private details of your case with that person. You can get a chance to meet Dan plus a free initial consultation about your case by calling 714-760-4088 now.