Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in Fullerton CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Despite reforms in state law that make marijuana use legal for those with valid medical prescriptions, many people still find themselves in need of a skilled Fullerton CA marijuana possession attorney. If you end up facing charges for marijuana possession, Chambers Law Firm can serve as your attorney. Dan has plenty of experience defending against charges in and out of court. He can help with:
- Infractions: Possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is an infraction punishable by a fine of $100 plus fees. Just because there is no criminal penalty doesn’t mean you shouldn’t fight back with help from a marijuana possession lawyer in Fullerton CA.
- Misdemeanor Possession: In most cases, possession of more than 1 ounce of marijuana for personal use is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 6 months in jail and/or a $500 fine.
- Felony Possession: Under state law, possession of concentrated cannabis or hashish is a “wobbler,” meaning it can be a misdemeanor or a felony depending on how the prosecution wants to treat it.
- Possession for Sale: Any amount of marijuana (even less than 1 ounce) can justify a felony charge for possession with intent to sell if supporting circumstantial evidence is found.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in Fullerton CA Can Do For You
An expert Fullerton CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers has all kinds of strategies at his disposal for securing a favorable outcome to your case. Possibilities include:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
Dan will explain the strengths and weaknesses of the various strategies that may be available to you and help you choose the most productive one.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
Dan E. Chambers offers free initial consultations to prospective clients, so you can see for yourself how knowledgeable, caring, and sincere this Fullerton CA marijuana possession lawyer is. One of the biggest benefits of working with Chambers Law Firm is every case is handled by Dan, not by a junior attorney. You can always reach Dan on his cell phone, unless he is in court. So call now 714-760-4088 to place your future in good hands.