Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Fullerton CA.
If you have a non-violent felony conviction on your record, you need to talk to a Prop 47 attorney in Fullerton CA. You may be able to get that felony reduced to a misdemeanor. Make sure you choose an experienced attorney like Dan E. Chambers, who will follow litigation and interpretation of Prop 47 carefully to find every possible means of helping you to reduce your sentence. With Dan as your Prop 47 attorney in Fullerton CA, you can rest assured you will get the best possible chance at securing maximum relief from Prop 47.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 has turned many former automatic felonies or wobblers into misdemeanors. While future convictions will automatically qualify for the reduced sentence, to alter a current or completed sentence you need help from a Prop 47 lawyer in Fullerton CA. Possible qualifying convictions include:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
Of course, there are exceptions. For the theft crimes, the amount of cash or goods involved must be $950 or less. And for all crimes, offenders cannot qualify if they have certain serious or violent felonies or sex offenses on their record.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Fullerton CA
Getting your Prop 47 resentencing petition approved can mean the difference between staying in jail for your full sentence or getting out and on with your life earlier. With your future in the balance, you definitely want to make sure you find the best possible Prop 47 lawyer in Fullerton CA. Here’s why Dan fits the bill:
- Dan Is Experienced: You can count on Dan to draft a convincing petition for you and get it submitted in a timely fashion because he’s been successfully navigating the California criminal justice system for over 20 years.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: At some law firms, you barely ever interact with the senior attorney that is supposedly handling your case. At Chambers Law Firm, you work directly with Dan every step of the way. You can even call him on his personal cell phone when you have questions about your case.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan doesn’t just go through the motions, using cookie-cutter solutions to legal matters. As your Prop 47 attorney in Fullerton CA, he will work hard to provide service tailored to your exact needs to give you the best possible chance of getting your felony reduced.