Get help immediately from a skilled sex crimes attorney in Fullerton CA
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? Considering the huge negative impact that being labeled a sex offender could have on your life, it is important to get out ahead of the accusations quickly and prepare the strongest possible defense. For expert help fighting for your good name and your future, retain Chambers Law Firm as your sex crimes attorney in Fullerton CA. Dan has a detailed understanding of the law and he can help with charges for:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Child pornography
- Sex crimes against children
- Other sex crimes
Dan Will Guide You Through Every Phase of Your Case
From the moment you hire Dan as your sex crimes attorney in Fullerton CA, he will start working hard to protect your rights and interests. He can help you with:
- Interacting with Police: As your sex crimes attorney in Fullerton CA, Dan can be present during formal or informal police questioning to make sure your rights are respected and prevent you from accidentally divulging any potentially incriminating information.
- Posting Bail: You can trust Dan to do everything in his power to ensure your bail amount is fair and then assist you with the bail bonds process. He can also argue for a release on your own recognizance if appropriate.
- Gathering Evidence: Investigating the facts of your case is an essential part of your defense attorney’s job. Dan and his team know where to look for flaws in the prosecution’s evidence and arguments, as well as what kinds of evidence will be most useful for your defense. In some cases, a careful investigation results in new facts coming to light which can then be used to convince the DA to drop or dismiss the case against you.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: If the prosecution has a strong case, your sex crimes attorney in Fullerton CA can still help by negotiating for a plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and/or penalty. You can rely on Dan to tell you honestly whether or not it is in your best interests to accept a plea.
- Courtroom Representation: If the best way to resolve your case is at trial, you can count on Dan to argue compellingly for your defense. He is a seasoned litigator with experience in every detail of the trial process.
Why Choose Dan as Your Sex Crimes Attorney in Fullerton CA
Dan E. Chambers brings many years of experience to his work as a defense attorney. As a former Deputy District Attorney, he knows how the prosecution thinks and how best to fight against them for his clients. Plus, he has a sincere passion for helping clients just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. He will work with your budget to make sure you get the defense services you need in a way you can afford, and you will be able to reach him on his cell phone whenever you have questions.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
For more information about defense representation from Dan E. Chambers, please call 714-760-4088 and request your free initial consultation.