Are you facing charges for any type of firearm violation? Dan E. Chambers can help as your firearm charge attorney in Grand Terrace CA.
California has some of the strictest—and most confusing—gun laws in the nation. Fortunately, if you’ve been accused of a crime involving a firearm, you don’t have to become legal expert yourself. Instead, you only need to call Chambers Law Firm. As an experienced firearm charge attorney in Grand Terrace CA, Dan E. Chambers knows the law and he knows how to select and implement the best possible defense strategy for your specific case.
Dan E. Chambers Takes All Kinds of Firearm Cases
As a firearm charge attorney in Grand Terrace CA who has been practicing for decades, Dan E. Chambers has experience in all kinds of cases, such as:
- Sales: California law forbids the sale of handguns to individuals under 21, felons, out of state residents, and certain other individuals who are not permitted to own guns. It is also illegal to sell a gun without an approved firearm safety device or to an individual who has not passed a background check and obtained a handgun safety certificate.
- Possession: Examples of charges involving illegal firearm possession include a felon owning a gun, a new California resident failing to report their out of state gun, or anyone owning an assault weapon.
- Carrying: California has numerous laws regarding concealed and non-concealed transport and carrying of firearms. In general, you may carry your loaded firearm while on your own property, but if you are out in public with a loaded weapon but you don’t have proper authorization you will probably end up getting arrested and having to call a firearm charge attorney in Grand Terrace CA.
- Discharge: Firing your weapon may result in criminal charges if you do so in a negligent manner, even if you believe you are acting in self defense.
- Related Charges: If you allegedly used your firearm to commit a crime, you could face additional charges for assault with a deadly weapon, brandishing a weapon, or making “threatening acts” with a firearm on a public street. Lucky for you, Dan E. Chambers is more than just a firearm charge attorney in Grand Terrace CA and is actually skilled in all kinds of criminal defense matters.
Why You Need an Expert Firearm Charge Attorney in Grand Terrace CA
Being convicted on a firearm charge can have very serious consequences, especially if a judge decides firearm sentencing enhancements should apply. For example, under the “use a gun and you’re done” law, you can get 10 years in prison for using a gun while committing any one of 19 serious felonies, plus 20 years for firing the gun and 25 to life for causing death or serious injury. Even if you are only facing a misdemeanor charge with no jail time in play, having a conviction on your record can haunt you for the rest of your life.
Having a tenacious firearm charge attorney in Grand Terrace CA like Dan E. Chambers on your side will help you deal with the stress of this situation. You can rely on Dan E. Chambers to leave no stone unturned in his search for the strongest possible defense to the charges against you.
Get Help Now
Call Chambers Law Firm at 714-760-4088 today to get help posting bail and start building your defense as quickly as possible.