Get help immediately from a skilled sex crimes attorney in Grand Terrace CA
Are you being accused of a sex crime? Considering the huge negative impact that being labeled a sex offender could have on your life, it is important to get out ahead of the accusations quickly and prepare the strongest possible defense. As your sex crimes attorney in Grand Terrace CA, Chambers Law Firm can provide the immediate help you need to do this whether you are accused of:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Child pornography
- Sex crimes against children
- Other sex crimes
Dan Will Guide You Through Every Phase of Your Case
From the moment you hire Dan as your sex crimes attorney in Grand Terrace CA, he will start working hard to protect your rights and interests. He can help you with:
- Interacting with Police: Dan E. Chambers can start providing valuable assistance as your sex crimes attorney in Grand Terrace CA long before you are actually arrested and charged. Call Dan as soon as you realize you are a person of interest in a case and he will help advise you on your cooperation with the police including how to answer their questions without violating your 5th amendment rights.
- Posting Bail: Depending on the nature of your alleged crime, Dan may be able to get you released on your own recognizance with no bail, or assist you in securing a bail bond from a reputable local company.
- Gathering Evidence: You can rely on Dan and his team to conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. In addition to searching for new evidence to support your defense, Dan and his team will also scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for any possible flaws that could result in that evidence being excluded from the case. Depending on what they uncover, they may be able to get the charges against you dropped.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: Even if the evidence against you is very strong, you still need a skilled sex crimes attorney in Grand Terrace CA on your side if you hope to secure a favorable plea deal. You can rely on Dan to tell you honestly whether or not it is in your best interests to accept a plea.
- Courtroom Representation: Of course, if it is necessary to take your case to court Dan will not hesitate to do so.
Why Choose Dan as Your Sex Crimes Attorney in Grand Terrace CA
Dan E. Chambers brings many years of experience to his work as a defense attorney. As a former Deputy District Attorney, he knows how the prosecution thinks and how best to fight against them for his clients. Most importantly, Dan sincerely cares about every client. He will fight for the best possible resolution to your case, without passing any personal judgement on your alleged offense. Dan will keep in close communication with you throughout your case, and you can reach him on his cell phone whenever he is not in court.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
To speak with Dan about your case for free, call us at 714-760-4088 now.