Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in Huntington Beach CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Medical marijuana use is now legal in California, and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is no longer a criminal offense. However, many people still find themselves in need of a skilled Huntington Beach CA marijuana possession attorney. Chambers Law Firm is a respected defense attorney with ample experience defending against all kinds of possession charges, including:
- Infractions: Possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is an infraction punishable by a fine of $100 plus fees. This is not a criminal offense but a marijuana possession lawyer in Huntington Beach CA can still help you fight back against it.
- Misdemeanor Possession: In most cases, possession of more than 1 ounce of marijuana for personal use is a misdemeanor punishable by up to 6 months in jail and/or a $500 fine.
- Felony Possession: Concentrated cannabis, aka hashish, can be prosecuted as a felony or a misdemeanor at the discretion of the prosecutor.
- Possession for Sale: Any amount of marijuana (even less than 1 ounce) can justify a felony charge for possession with intent to sell if supporting circumstantial evidence is found.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in Huntington Beach CA Can Do For You
Even if you think you have no choice but to plead guilty, you should still contact an expert Huntington Beach CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers for advice regarding other options that may be available to you. Possibilities include:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
The choice will be made under Dan’s expert guidance, based on your preferences as to whether you value a quick resolution to the case or want to go to trial.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
If you’re looking for a Huntington Beach CA marijuana possession lawyer, you’ll definitely want to meet with Dan to discuss your case. You can expect to receive the same level of service that you experience during the initial meeting throughout your entire case-you will always be dealing directly with Dan and receiving personalized advice and guidance. Call now 714-760-4088 to get on the path to an expert defense and a favorable resolution to your case.