Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
If you’re looking for a Prop 47 attorney in Huntington Beach CA, you are no doubt already aware of the potential for sentencing reductions that this new law offers to certain non-violent offenders. Prop 47 is sure to be the subject to ongoing litigation and interpretation in the coming months, so be sure you enlist the services of an experienced attorney like Chambers Law Firm who is going to keep up with the latest legal developments. You can trust Dan to correctly apply the specifics of Prop 47 to your unique case as your Prop 47 attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 will automatically help those who are currently facing charges. However, if you have already been convicted, you need to hire a Prop 47 lawyer in Huntington Beach CA and file a resentencing petition. You can do this even if you have already completed your sentence. Prop 47 affects the following crimes:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
There are exceptions to this. Individuals whose crimes involved over $950 do not qualify. Neither do individuals who have also been convicted of certain serious felonies or sex crimes.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Huntington Beach CA
Prop 47 resentencing has the potential to change your life by getting felony convictions off your record. This will make it easier for you to get a job and become a productive member of society. With your future in the balance, you definitely want to make sure you find the best possible Prop 47 lawyer in Huntington Beach CA. Here’s why Dan fits the bill:
- Dan Is Experienced: You can count on Dan to draft a convincing petition for you and get it submitted in a timely fashion because he’s been successfully navigating the California criminal justice system for over 20 years.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: At some law offices, the only time you see the senior attorney is at your initial meeting. At Chambers Law Firm, things are different. When you hire Dan, you work with Dan. You can reach him directly at any time on his cell phone.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan truly cares about the welfare of each and every client, and as your Prop 47 attorney in Huntington Beach CA he will do everything in his power to help you secure the resentencing benefits you deserve.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
Ready to find out if you can benefit from Prop 47? Call Chambers Law Firm 714-760-4088 to schedule a free initial consultation with your new Prop 47 attorney in Huntington Beach CA.