Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in Irvine CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Thanks to recent laws that permit medical marijuana use, charges for marijuana possession have become rarer in California. However, many people still find themselves in need of a skilled Irvine CA marijuana possession attorney. Chambers Law Firm is a respected defense attorney with ample experience defending against all kinds of possession charges, including:
- Infractions: As of 2011, possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is no longer a misdemeanor but an infraction. This is not a criminal offense but a marijuana possession lawyer in Irvine CA can still help you fight back against it.
- Misdemeanor Possession: If you have too much marijuana to be considered an infraction, you would face a criminal charge for misdemeanor possession, providing there is no indication that the marijuana was for anything but personal use.
- Felony Possession: Possession of concentrated cannabis or hashish can result in a felony charge if the prosecutor feels this is appropriate.
- Possession for Sale: Any amount of marijuana (even less than 1 ounce) can justify a felony charge for possession with intent to sell if supporting circumstantial evidence is found.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in Irvine CA Can Do For You
An expert Irvine CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers has all kinds of strategies at his disposal for securing a favorable outcome to your case. Possibilities include:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
Dan will explain the strengths and weaknesses of the various strategies that may be available to you and help you choose the most productive one.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
Dan E. Chambers offers free initial consultations to prospective clients, so you can see for yourself how knowledgeable, caring, and sincere this Irvine CA marijuana possession lawyer is. One of the biggest benefits of working with Chambers Law Firm is every case is handled by Dan, not by a junior attorney. You can always reach Dan on his cell phone, unless he is in court. Call now 714-760-4088 to get on the path to an expert defense and a favorable resolution to your case.