Get help immediately from a skilled sex crimes attorney in Irvine CA
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? At first you might be reluctant to address the situation out of shame or embarrassment. But in reality you need to act quickly to protect yourself against an unfair conviction and penalty. The best thing you can do is ask a sex crimes attorney in Irvine CA for help. Chambers Law Firm is ready and willing to help you start fighting back against any type of charge such as:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Child pornography
- Sex crimes against children
- Other sex crimes
Dan Will Guide You Through Every Phase of Your Case
From the moment you hire Dan as your sex crimes attorney in Irvine CA, he will start working hard to protect your rights and interests. He can help you with:
- Interacting with Police: You do not need to wait to be arrested or charged in order to benefit from the services of a sex crimes attorney in Irvine CA. With Dan beside you during police questioning, you can rest assured you will not be tricked or bullied by police into providing any information that could hurt your case.
- Posting Bail: Depending on the nature of your alleged crime, Dan may be able to get you released on your own recognizance with no bail, or assist you in securing a bail bond from a reputable local company.
- Gathering Evidence: Dan and his team have ample experience investigating all kinds of sex crimes accusations. Dan and his team will make sure the prosecution is not trying to use any illegal evidence against you. They will also look for any new evidence that could cast doubt on your guilt. Ideally, this research and investigation will reveal information they can use to convince the DA not to pursue charges against you.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: If the prosecution has a strong case, your sex crimes attorney in Irvine CA can still help by negotiating for a plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and/or penalty. Remember, the DA is not going to offer you their best deal all on their own. You should never accept a plea deal until you have consulted your attorney.
- Courtroom Representation: Of course, if it is necessary to take your case to court Dan will not hesitate to do so.
Why Choose Dan as Your Sex Crimes Attorney in Irvine CA
After over 20 years as a defense attorney, Dan E. Chambers definitely has the skills and experience required to present a strong defense for sex crimes. Plus, he has a sincere passion for helping clients just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. He will work with your budget to make sure you get the defense services you need in a way you can afford, and you will be able to reach him on his cell phone whenever you have questions.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
To speak with Dan about your case for free, call us at 714-760-4088 now.