Get an internet crime attorney in Los Angeles County CA who will fight for you by hiring Dan E. Chambers.
The average American spends 66 hours each month using a computer. We do all kinds of things online, including activities like shopping and banking that send sensitive personal information through cyberspace. Both state and federal governments have enacted laws to place real-world consequences on individuals who commit cyberspace crimes. If you are accused of any kind of cybercrime, an internet crime attorney in Los Angeles County CA can help.
No matter what phase of the process you may find yourself in–whether you have just been questioned by the authorities or you have actually been arrested and charged–Chambers Law Firm can help protect your rights and guide you through the process to as positive a resolution as may be possible.
Help for All Kinds of Internet Crimes
The defining characteristic of internet crime is of course that it is perpetrated online or via email. Some of the types of crimes that Dan E. Chambers can handle as your internet crime attorney in Los Angeles County CA include:
- Internet Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Data Theft
- Online distribution of child pornography
What You Need to Know About Your Internet Crime Attorney in Los Angeles County CA
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the task of finding the right internet crime attorney in Los Angeles County CA? You’re right to take the decision seriously, as your future hangs in the balance. Start by checking on the following key points you need to know about any internet crime attorney in Los Angeles County CA you may want to hire:
- Background: The first thing you need to verify is that your prospective attorney is in good standing with the local Bar Association and has a strong background in the type of law you need help with. Dan E. Chambers meets both requirements. He has been practicing law for over 20 years and has a detailed understanding of both state and federal laws that apply to internet crimes.
- Reputation: The best way to verify the claims made on an internet crime attorney in Los Angeles County CA’s website is to see what real clients have to say about them. Dan E. Chambers is happy to have potential clients check him out online because he has a strong presence on sites like Avvo.com, where he has earned Client’s Choice awards several years in a row.
- Availability: One of the biggest reasons not to go with the public defender is that these attorneys are overworked and simply don’t have time to really dedicate the necessary thought and effort to your case. If you choose a big law firm where the senior attorneys are too busy to handle your case, you might end up in the same predicament. Or, you might end up in the hands of an inexperienced junior attorney. At Chambers Law Firm, Dan handles the bulk of all work on all cases and always makes court appearances himself. He is available to clients 24/7 on his personal cell phone.
- Cost: Just so there are no surprises, you definitely want to discuss costs with your attorney before retaining them. At The desire to help clients like you was the entire reason Dan has rededicated his practice to criminal law, and as a result Chambers Law Firm is more concerned with securing positive outcomes than with securing big billings. We will work with you to set up a fee schedule and payment plan that will provide you the representation you need in a way you can afford.
Call 714-760-4088 Now for a Free Initial Consultation with Dan!