Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in Orange CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Although the law regarding marijuana possession has been relaxed somewhat in California, there are still many scenarios where you might need a skilled Orange CA marijuana possession attorney. Chambers Law Firm is a respected defense attorney with ample experience defending against all kinds of possession charges, including:
- Infractions: Possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is an infraction punishable by a fine of $100 plus fees. Although an infraction does not go on your criminal record, you may still want to fight it and the associated fines & fees with help from a marijuana possession lawyer in Orange CA.
- Misdemeanor Possession: If you have too much marijuana to be considered an infraction, you would face a criminal charge for misdemeanor possession, providing there is no indication that the marijuana was for anything but personal use.
- Felony Possession: Concentrated cannabis, aka hashish, can be prosecuted as a felony or a misdemeanor at the discretion of the prosecutor.
- Possession for Sale: If police believe you intended to sell the marijuana found in your possession, you can face felony charges even if you had a small amount or a prescription for medical marijuana.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in Orange CA Can Do For You
Even if you think you have no choice but to plead guilty, you should still contact an expert Orange CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers for advice regarding other options that may be available to you. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he might recommend:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
You can rely on Dan to help you understand all your options and assist you in choosing the one that will provide the most favorable outcome possible in a timely fashion.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
Dan E. Chambers offers free initial consultations to prospective clients, so you can see for yourself how knowledgeable, caring, and sincere this Orange CA marijuana possession lawyer is. You can expect to receive the same level of service that you experience during the initial meeting throughout your entire case-you will always be dealing directly with Dan and receiving personalized advice and guidance. Call now 714-760-4088 to get on the path to an expert defense and a favorable resolution to your case.