For a strong defense, choose Dan E. Chambers as your identity theft attorney in Orange County CA
Identity theft isn’t just about credit card numbers and SSNs. Almost any kind of personal identifying information can form the basis for an identity theft allegation if fraudulent intent is suspected. Police and prosecutors are very tough on this crime and you may find yourself facing very serious felony or misdemeanor charges. It is absolutely essential that you hire a skilled identity theft attorney in Orange County CA like Chambers Law Firm to defend your rights and interests.
Now you may wonder…
…what if I was caught red-handed? Do I still need an attorney?
YES, you should always hire your own identity theft attorney in Orange County CA. Even if you think your case is hopeless, an expert attorney will not see it that way. Dan will investigate all possible avenues for securing a better outcome to your case. For example he might be able to:
- Prevent the prosecution from proving you intended to use any personal information you may have possessed in an unlawful or fraudulent manner
- Prevent illegally obtained evidence from being used against you
- Argue for a fair plea deal that could keep you out of jail and prevent a felony from going on your record
Why Choose Dan as Your Identity Theft Attorney in Orange County CA
- He’s Local: Dan has appeared in almost every local courtroom and he understands the quirks of each county courthouse. As your identity theft attorney in Orange County CA he will use his local experience and connections to craft a strategy tailored to the proclivities of the judge, DA, and prosecutor involved with your case.
- He’s Experienced: With over 20 years of legal experience under his belt, Dan is well-equipped to handle even the most challenging identity theft case. He will always provide his honest opinion as to your best course of action in your case, based on his ample legal experience.
- He Cares: Dan understands that any criminal charge can be extremely frightening and stressful, and he truly cares about helping you through this trying time as your identity theft attorney in Orange County CA. He will handle all the important aspects of your case personally and never pass you off to a junior associate like some big law firms might.
Need Representation? Call Now for an Affordable Solution
Hiring an identity theft attorney in Orange County CA shouldn’t be so costly the average person can’t afford it. At Chambers Law Firm, we tailor our representation to your budget so you can get the attention you need in a way you can afford.
You can take the first step towards securing quality representation right now, with no charge and no commitment. Call 714-760-4088 now to request your free initial consultation with Dan.