Get help immediately from a skilled sex crimes attorney in Rancho Bernardo CA
Are you being accused of a sex crime? At first you might be reluctant to address the situation out of shame or embarrassment. But in reality you need to act quickly to protect yourself against an unfair conviction and penalty. As your sex crimes attorney in Rancho Bernardo CA, Chambers Law Firm can provide the immediate help you need to do this whether you are accused of:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Child pornography
- Sex crimes against children
- Other sex crimes
Dan Will Guide You Through Every Phase of Your Case
From the moment you hire Dan as your sex crimes attorney in Rancho Bernardo CA, he will start working hard to protect your rights and interests. He can help you with:
- Interacting with Police: Dan E. Chambers can start providing valuable assistance as your sex crimes attorney in Rancho Bernardo CA long before you are actually arrested and charged. With Dan beside you during police questioning, you can rest assured you will not be tricked or bullied by police into providing any information that could hurt your case.
- Posting Bail: If you have been arrested, Dan can help you get out on bail quickly. He has contacts with reputable local companies and he understands the different procedures in place at different holding facilities.
- Gathering Evidence: You can rely on Dan and his team to conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. They will make sure the prosecution is not trying to use any illegal evidence against you. They will also look for any new evidence that could cast doubt on your guilt. Ideally, this research and investigation will reveal information they can use to convince the DA not to pursue charges against you.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: Even if the evidence against you is very strong, you still need a skilled sex crimes attorney in Rancho Bernardo CA on your side if you hope to secure a favorable plea deal. Remember, the DA is not going to offer you their best deal all on their own. You should never accept a plea deal until you have consulted your attorney.
- Courtroom Representation: Of course, if it is necessary to take your case to court Dan will not hesitate to do so.
Why Choose Dan as Your Sex Crimes Attorney in Rancho Bernardo CA
After over 20 years as a defense attorney, Dan E. Chambers definitely has the skills and experience required to present a strong defense for sex crimes. Plus, he has a sincere passion for helping clients just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. Dan will keep in close communication with you throughout your case, and you can reach him on his cell phone whenever he is not in court.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
To learn more about how Dan can help with your case, call 714-760-4088 and request a free consultation.