Hire an aggressive murder defense lawyer in Ridgecrest CA early to protect your rights and your future.
Have you been accused of taking a life? Obviously the situation is quite serious. You may be feeling extremely stressed, overwhelmed, and alone. No matter how desperately you may want to convince the police you are innocent, you actually don’t need to be talking to them right now. What you need to do is:
Hire a murder defense lawyer in Ridgecrest CA immediately.
Sometimes people resist this idea because they think “lawyering up” immediately after contact with the police is the mark of a guilty individual. In reality, hiring an attorney is the mark of a smart individual. Hiring an attorney protects you from making any mistakes in your interactions with police that could harm your case.
3 Vital Ways Your Lawyer Can Help
- Protecting your rights: Hiring a murder defense lawyer in Ridgecrest CA is the best way to ensure police treat you fairly. Dan can be present during questioning to guard against police intimidation and he can also make sure any warrants are obtained and executed properly.
- Investigating the case: As a former Deputy DA and prosecutor, Chambers Law Firm understands exactly what evidence the prosecution needs to secure a conviction, and he also knows how to undermine this evidence. He and his team will search diligently for any and all evidence that can be used for your defense.
- Securing a fair outcome: As your murder defense lawyer in Ridgecrest CA, Dan will help you understand your options for resolving your case and then work tirelessly to secure the best possible outcome. Depending on the facts of your case, Dan may be able to:
- Get the charges against you dropped
- Secure an acquittal at trial
- Negotiate for a fair plea deal exposing you to the least possible charge and penalty
Why Choose Us as Your Murder Defense Lawyer in Ridgecrest CA
Dan E. Chambers is a top-rated defense attorney who will give your case the expert attention it deserves. You can rely on Dan to be honest and ethical in all his dealings. He will never fill you with false hope but instead will help you understand what real, achievable options you may have in your case. He will fight for you personally until your case is resolved.
Chambers Law Firm can serve as your murder defense lawyer in Ridgecrest CA no matter what specific charge you may be facing:
- First degree murder
- Capital murder
- Second degree murder
- Gang murder
- Voluntary manslaughter
- Involuntary manslaughter
- DUI murder
- Vehicular manslaughter
Start Building Your Defense Today
Don’t forget, you can hire a murder defense lawyer in Ridgecrest CA as soon as you suspect you are a person of interest in a case. This will afford you the best protection and the best possible chance of an acceptable outcome to your case. To get the process started, call Chambers Law Firm now and request your free initial consultation with Dan.