Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in San Bernardino CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Criminal convictions for marijuana possession have dropped significantly in recent years in California, in large part because of laws that permit medicinal use and decriminalize possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana. However, many people still find themselves in need of a skilled San Bernardino CA marijuana possession attorney. Chambers Law Firm is a respected defense attorney with ample experience defending against all kinds of possession charges, including:
- Infractions: Possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana is an infraction punishable by a fine of $100 plus fees. This is not a criminal offense but a marijuana possession lawyer in San Bernardino CA can still help you fight back against it.
- Misdemeanor Possession: If you are found with larger amounts of marijuana, you’ll face misdemeanor charges. Possible penalties include jail time and fines.
- Felony Possession: Under state law, possession of concentrated cannabis or hashish is a “wobbler,” meaning it can be a misdemeanor or a felony depending on how the prosecution wants to treat it.
- Possession for Sale: Any amount of marijuana (even less than 1 ounce) can justify a felony charge for possession with intent to sell if supporting circumstantial evidence is found.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in San Bernardino CA Can Do For You
An expert San Bernardino CA marijuana possession lawyer like Dan E. Chambers has all kinds of strategies at his disposal for securing a favorable outcome to your case. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he might recommend:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
The choice will be made under Dan’s expert guidance, based on your preferences as to whether you value a quick resolution to the case or want to go to trial.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
Dan E. Chambers offers free initial consultations to prospective clients, so you can see for yourself how knowledgeable, caring, and sincere this San Bernardino CA marijuana possession lawyer is. One of the biggest benefits of working with Chambers Law Firm is every case is handled by Dan, not by a junior attorney. You can always reach Dan on his cell phone, unless he is in court. So call now 714-760-4088 to place your future in good hands.