Secure the best outcome in your domestic violence case with an experienced domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Santa Ana CA
Domestic violence cases are taken very seriously in California. That is why you need a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Santa Ana CA that you can count on like Chambers Law Firm. We have a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law relevant to domestic violence crimes and will fight to provide the best outcome possible for our clients.
What are the common domestic violence charges you may face?
As a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Santa Ana CA, we handle all types of domestic violence charges. These include:
- Domestic Battery: Any offensive touching of a domestic partner can result in charges for domestic battery. The contact does not have to leave any visible injury.
- Corporal Injury to a Spouse: If you hit, kick, scratch, slap, or otherwise violently attack a domestic partner and it leaves any kind of visible injury, you could be charged with this crime.
- Criminal Threats: If you make a threat against a domestic partner, you may be charged with criminal threats. This crime may not sound too serious, but it can be charged as a felony, in which case it could count as a felony under the California Three Strikes Law.
- Intimate Partner Stalking: Following a current or former intimate partner and/or engaging in a pattern of harassing or threatening behaviors is a special form of stalking that can be prosecuted as a domestic violence crime.
- Elder Abuse: In cases where the domestic partner is 65 or older, any kind of physical or emotional abuse could result in charges for elder abuse.
To consult with an experienced domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Santa Ana CA.
You Can Rely on Chambers Law Firm for Quality Domestic Violence Defense
Often, people don’t think they need a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Santa Ana CA because they believe their case is minor. However, the State of California takes domestic violence cases very seriously. That is why you need to hire an experienced domestic violence defense attorney like Dan E. Chambers. If you have been falsely accused, we will fight to get the charges dropped. And, if your case goes to trial, we are experienced litigators that will vigorously defend you in court or work to get you a lenient plea deal.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Dan E. Chambers is known for providing highly attentive legal services. If you need a domestic violence criminal defense attorney in Santa Ana CA, Chambers Law Firm is the place to call. We offer free consultations so you can learn how Dan E. Chambers can help with your domestic violence case.