Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Santa Ana CA.
Are you one of the estimated 5,000+ inmates that could qualify for a sentencing reduction under the newly passed Prop 47? You need to sign up with a skilled Prop 47 attorney in Santa Ana CA fast. As an experienced attorney who always exhausts every possible option to help his clients, Dan E. Chambers is following the development of Prop 47 resentencing procedures very closely. With Dan as your Prop 47 attorney in Santa Ana CA, you can rest assured you will get the best possible chance at securing maximum relief from Prop 47.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 will automatically help those who are currently facing charges. However, if you have already been convicted, you need to hire a Prop 47 lawyer in Santa Ana CA and file a resentencing petition. You can do this even if you have already completed your sentence. The main convictions that would qualify for Prop 47 include:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
Of course, there are exceptions. Individuals whose crimes involved over $950 do not qualify. Neither do individuals who have also been convicted of certain serious felonies or sex crimes.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Santa Ana CA
Prop 47 resentencing can help individuals who are currently incarcerated regain their freedom earlier, as well as help individuals who have already served their sentences eliminate certain felonies from their permanent records. Considering how important your resentencing petition is, you want to find a Prop 47 lawyer in Santa Ana CA you can really trust. Choose Dan because:
- Dan Is Experienced: A mistake in your resentencing petition could result in delaying your rightful benefits for months or years! Because Dan is an experienced attorney, you can count on him to prepare your petition correctly the first time.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: At some law offices, the only time you see the senior attorney is at your initial meeting. At Chambers Law Firm, you work directly with Dan every step of the way. You can even call him on his personal cell phone when you have questions about your case.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan truly cares about the welfare of each and every client, and as your Prop 47 attorney in Santa Ana CA he will do everything in his power to help you secure the resentencing benefits you deserve.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
There is likely to be a backlog of resentencing petitions in the courts, so make sure you get your place in line ASAP by contacting Chambers Law Firm now. We’ll schedule a free consultation for you so you can decide if you want to hire Dan E. Chambers as your Prop 47 attorney in Santa Ana CA.
View All Prop 47 Videos