Hire a skilled marijuana possession attorney in West Covina CA and get the best possible resolution to your case.
Thanks to recent laws that permit medical marijuana use, charges for marijuana possession have become rarer in California. However, this doesn’t mean no one needs a West Covina CA marijuana possession attorney anymore. Chambers Law Firm makes an excellent choice of counsel because he has over 20 years of experience. He can assist with any of the following kinds of possession charges:
- Infractions: Since 2011, individuals found in possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana have been charged with an infraction. Just because there is no criminal penalty doesn’t mean you shouldn’t fight back with help from a marijuana possession lawyer in West Covina CA.
- Misdemeanor Possession: If you have too much marijuana to be considered an infraction, you would face a criminal charge for misdemeanor possession, providing there is no indication that the marijuana was for anything but personal use.
- Felony Possession: Under state law, possession of concentrated cannabis or hashish is a “wobbler,” meaning it can be a misdemeanor or a felony depending on how the prosecution wants to treat it.
- Possession for Sale: If police believe you intended to sell the marijuana found in your possession, you can face felony charges even if you had a small amount or a prescription for medical marijuana.
What a Marijuana Possession Attorney in West Covina CA Can Do For You
As an experienced West Covina CA marijuana possession lawyer, Dan E. Chambers has a thorough understanding of all the possible avenues for resolving possession cases. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he might recommend:
- Getting charges dropped
- Getting charges reduced
- Seeking a pre-plea deal in drug diversion court
- Seeking a plea deal with the prosecution
- Seeking a not guilty verdict at trial
Dan will explain the strengths and weaknesses of the various strategies that may be available to you and help you choose the most productive one.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
If you’re looking for a West Covina CA marijuana possession lawyer, you’ll definitely want to meet with Dan to discuss your case. One of the biggest benefits of working with Chambers Law Firm is every case is handled by Dan, not by a junior attorney. You can always reach Dan on his cell phone, unless he is in court. So call now 714-760-4088 to place your future in good hands.