Will my conviction lead to jail time?

Not necessarily. Drug court and drug diversion programs like Prop 36 and PC 1000 provide the option of alternative sentencing to offenders who are convicted of certain nonviolent drug related crimes. In many cases the conviction can actually be dismissed in exchange for completing an eligible drug treatment program.


Call Us Today