You Deserve the Best Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA
When it comes time to hire a Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA, you do not want anything but the best – and you can expect nothing less from Chambers Law Firm. With many years of experience in defending against all types of drug crimes, and a commitment to finding the best possible outcome for each and every client, we are uniquely suited to help. Call now at 714-760-4088 and we will begin with a free legal consultation.
You Have Found a Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA Who Can Help with Any Drug Charge
There are many drug charges you could potentially be facing. At Chambers Law Firm, we are proud to be able to offer assistance with any drug charge. Remember that what you are charged with today may not end up being what you are charged with when your case goes to trial. Choose a Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA who can help with any charge – even if it changes. Some of the most common drug charges we can help with include:
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Sale / Transportation. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- Manufacturing. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
Are you facing those or other charges? Then contact Chambers Law Firm to talk to an experienced Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA.
Trust Your Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA to Carefully Investigate the Evidence Against you
Depending on the specifics of the charges you are facing and the evidence against you, your Drug Paraphernalia Lawyer in Alhambra CA may take one of many different roads. However, in nearly all cases, the first thing we will do is take a close look at the evidence the prosecution has presented to ensure that it was all lawfully obtained and handled. If it was not, then the charges should be dropped or dismissed.
For example, we will look ensure that the police had reasonable cause to stop you if you were caught in a traffic stop, that they had valid search warrants if they searched your home, that they followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law, that they did not work with an unreliable informant, that they did not entrap you, and that you were Mirandized after being placed under arrest.