Settle for Nothing Less Than the Best Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA
There are many factors you will need to consider as you looking for the right Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA but one thing is certain: You need the best of the best. You will find that in Chambers Law Firm. Keep reading to find out how we can help with your drug-related charges and then call our offices at 714-760-4088 for a free legal consultation.
Turn to Us for Help with Any and All Drug Charges
One of the most important factors to consider when hiring a Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA is whether or not they can help with your specific drug charges. Remember that what you are initially arrested for may not be what you are eventually charged with. As a result, you want an attorney that has worked on all types of drug cases. At Chambers Law Firm we work with many drug charges, including:
- Manufacturing of drugs. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Drug possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- The Sale and/or Transportation of Drugs. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
If you are facing any type of drug charge then we recommend you contact a Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA right away.
Trust Your Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA to Carefully Investigate the Evidence Against you
Depending on the specifics of the charges you are facing and the evidence against you, your Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA may take one of many different roads. However, in nearly all cases, the first thing we will do is take a close look at the evidence the prosecution has presented to ensure that it was all lawfully obtained and handled. If it was not, then the charges should be dropped or dismissed.
For example, we will look ensure that the police had reasonable cause to stop you if you were caught in a traffic stop, that they had valid search warrants if they searched your home, that they followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law, that they did not work with an unreliable informant, that they did not entrap you, and that you were Mirandized after being placed under arrest.
Call for a Free Consultation with a Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA
There is no reason to wait and every reason to call for help today. At Chambers Law Firm we are standing by to provide our experienced advice to you. Call now at 714-760-4088 and ask for a free consultation with a Drug Possession Lawyer in Alhambra CA.