Work with an Experienced Drug Possession Attorney in Arcadia CA
There are several things to consider as you search for the best Drug Possession Attorney in Arcadia CA. At Chambers Law Firm we are proud to have the experience, passion, compassion, and wherewithal to help you through this difficult time. Whether you have been charged with a drug crime or your family member has,Call now at 714-760-4088 now for a free legal consultation.
You Have Found a Drug Possession Attorney in Arcadia CA Who Can Help with Any Drug Charge
There are many drug charges you could potentially be facing. At Chambers Law Firm, we are proud to be able to offer assistance with any drug charge. Remember that what you are charged with today may not end up being what you are charged with when your case goes to trial. Choose a Drug Possession Attorney in Arcadia CA who can help with any charge – even if it changes. Some of the most common drug charges we can help with include:
- DUI of Drugs. There is currently no test officers can administer to show if an individual is under the influence of drugs while driving. As a result, nearly the entire case depends on the Drug Recognition Expert. We know how to find the weaknesses in their testimony.
- Sale / Transportation. If a situation appears that a person was going to sell drugs in their possession, then they could face serious consequences.
- Possession. This includes drugs such as cocaine and heroin as well as prescription drugs if you do not have a valid prescription.
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. A needle or pipe can result in criminal charges if there is evidence that it was used for drug purposes.
- Manufacturing. This drug charge comes with the harshest possible sentence of all California drug offenses.
- Prescription Fraud. When a person obtains a prescription they do not need, or gets several prescriptions from several doctors, they could end up facing not only possession charges but charges of prescription fraud.
Are you facing those or other charges? Then contact Chambers Law Firm to talk to an experienced Drug Possession Attorney in Arcadia CA.
There Are Many Defense Options Including Having Evidence Disqualified
When you hire Chambers Law Firm as your Drug Possession Attorney in Arcadia CA, we will carefully consider all possible defense options. In many cases, we can have evidence excluded, which can lead to the case being dismissed or dropped. We will look to ensure that the police:
- Had reasonable cause to stop you
- Had valid search warrants
- Followed all search and seizure laws as required by state and federal law
- Only worked with reliable informants
- Did not entrap you
- Mirandized you before questioning you
These are just a few of the ways we may be able to defend you.