Get help immediately from a skilled sex crimes attorney in Buena Park CA
Have you been accused of a sex crime? If you do nothing, you could easily become a California Sex Offender, which would limit your life in countless ways. So it is important to react quickly to any accusation and defend yourself. As your sex crimes attorney in Buena Park CA, Chambers Law Firm can provide the immediate help you need to do this whether you are accused of:
- Sexual misconduct
- Sexual battery
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape
- Child pornography
- Sex crimes against children
- Other sex crimes
Dan Will Guide You Through Every Phase of Your Case
The key activities that your sex crimes attorney in Buena Park CA can help you with include:
- Interacting with Police: As your sex crimes attorney in Buena Park CA, Dan can be present during formal or informal police questioning to make sure your rights are respected and prevent you from accidentally divulging any potentially incriminating information.
- Posting Bail: You can trust Dan to do everything in his power to ensure your bail amount is fair and then assist you with the bail bonds process. He can also argue for a release on your own recognizance if appropriate.
- Gathering Evidence: Dan and his team have ample experience investigating all kinds of sex crimes accusations. In addition to searching for new evidence to support your defense, Dan and his team will also scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence for any possible flaws that could result in that evidence being excluded from the case. Depending on what they uncover, they may be able to get the charges against you dropped.
- Negotiating Plea Deals: If the prosecution has a strong case, your sex crimes attorney in Buena Park CA can still help by negotiating for a plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and/or penalty. Remember, the DA is not going to offer you their best deal all on their own. You should never accept a plea deal until you have consulted your attorney.
Courtroom Representation: If the best way to resolve your case is at trial, you can count on Dan to argue compellingly for your defense. He is a seasoned litigator with experience in every detail of the trial process.
Why Choose Dan as Your Sex Crimes Attorney in Buena Park CA
After over 20 years as a defense attorney, Dan E. Chambers definitely has the skills and experience required to present a strong defense for sex crimes. Plus, he has a sincere passion for helping clients just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. He will work with your budget to make sure you get the defense services you need in a way you can afford, and you will be able to reach him on his cell phone whenever you have questions.
Call Now for Your Free Initial Consultation
For more information about defense representation from Dan E. Chambers, please call 714-760-4088 and request your free initial consultation.