You’re in expert hands with Dan E. Chambers as your Claremont CA criminal defense attorney
Don’t take chances with your freedom and your good name when you get arrested or charged with a crime. Ask Chambers Law Firm to be your Claremont CA criminal defense attorney and you can get the expert assistance you need right away. Dan will begin helping you by using his contacts to help you post bail as soon as possible. He will also begin scrutinizing the evidence against you so he can build an effective defense. During his many years working as a criminal defense attorney in Claremont CA, Dan has developed expertise in all kinds of cases, such as:
- DUI Crimes: Dan can help disprove charges of driving under the influence as well as defend against other types of drug crimes.
- Sex Crimes: Don’t get stuck on the California Sex Offender Registry without a fight! Dan can defend against charges of sexual misconduct, sex trafficking and other sex crimes.
- White Collar Crimes: Dan understands the technicalities involved in white collar crimes like embezzlement, forgery, fraud, theft, burglary, and trade secret theft, and he can use them to your advantage.
- Internet Crimes: as your criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA, Dan can defend you against charges of cybercrime, internet fraud, technology crime, online identity theft, online stalking, and more.
- Violent Crimes: Allegations of homicide, murder, vehicular manslaughter, aggravated arson, domestic violence, elder abuse, and assault & battery can be quite serious, but Dan will not be intimidated. He’s ready to help as your Los Angeles CA criminal defense lawyer.
Your Case is Always a Priority
If you go with some big law firm, you might end up with a Claremont CA criminal attorney who doesn’t really have time to thoroughly investigate your case. Dan treats every case as a priority, because he knows that even a minor offense is a big deal to the person accused of it.
This Claremont CA Criminal Defense Attorney Loves a Challenge!
You definitely don’t want a criminal attorney in Claremont CA who is afraid to think outside the box handling your case, because they might miss an important piece of evidence. You don’t have to worry about this type of laziness when you choose Dan as your criminal defense attorney. Dan loves a challenge, and he will not hesitate to work day and night to complete the investigative research required to thoroughly analyze the evidence against you and craft an expert legal defense tailor made for you.