Get an internet crime attorney in Fontana CA who will fight for you by hiring Dan E. Chambers.
According to data from the Pew Research Center, 87 percent of American adults use the internet on a regular basis. We do all kinds of things online, including activities like shopping and banking that send sensitive personal information through cyberspace. With so much activity online, it’s no wonder that authorities have to police the online world. If you have gotten caught up in any kind of online crime investigation, you need to call an internet crime attorney in Fontana CA right away.
No matter what phase of the process you may find yourself in–whether you have just been questioned by the authorities or you have actually been arrested and charged–Chambers Law Firm can help protect your rights and guide you through the process to as positive a resolution as may be possible.
Help for All Kinds of Internet Crimes
Specific state and federal statutes define many different types of crimes. As your internet crime attorney in Fontana CA, Dan E. Chambers understands these laws and can help with cases involving:
- Internet Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Data Theft
- Online distribution of child pornography
What You Need to Know About Your Internet Crime Attorney in Fontana CA
Many different individuals are offering their services as an internet crime attorney in Fontana CA, and you really need to do your homework to separate the mediocre attorneys from the committed ones like Dan. Start by checking on the following key points you need to know about any internet crime attorney in Fontana CA you may want to hire:
- Background: It’s vital for your attorney to not only be a qualified professional in good standing with the state Bar Association, but also have a detailed understanding of the specific charges involved in your case. Dan E. Chambers meets both requirements. Dan earned his law degree in 1991 and has been a member of the California Bar ever since. He has many years’ worth of experience handling highly complex cases, including internet crimes.
- Reputation: The best way to verify the claims made on an internet crime attorney in Fontana CA’s website is to see what real clients have to say about them. Dan E. Chambers is happy to have potential clients check him out online because he has a strong presence on sites like Avvo.com, where he has earned Client’s Choice awards several years in a row.
- Availability: You should also be careful to check that the attorney you want to hire will have time to give your case the personalized attention it deserves, not hand off most of the work to a junior attorney or paralegal. When Dan takes your case, this signals his commitment to seeing it through personally. He will make all court appearances himself and he is always available to clients on his cell phone.
- Cost: Just so there are no surprises, you definitely want to discuss costs with your attorney before retaining them. At The desire to help clients like you was the entire reason Dan has rededicated his practice to criminal law, and as a result Chambers Law Firm is more concerned with securing positive outcomes than with securing big billings. When necessary, we work with clients to come up with a solution that will enable them to receive quality representation in a way that fits their budget.
Call 714-760-4088 Now for a Free Initial Consultation with Dan!