Get an internet crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA who will fight for you by hiring Dan E. Chambers.
According to data from the Pew Research Center, 87 percent of American adults use the internet on a regular basis. We do all kinds of things online, including activities like shopping and banking that send sensitive personal information through cyberspace. With so much activity online, it’s no wonder that authorities have to police the online world.
If you have gotten caught up in any kind of online crime investigation, you need to call an internet crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA right away. Chambers Law Firm can provide valuable counsel whether you have already been arrested or are merely a person of interest in a case.
Help for All Kinds of Internet Crimes in Huntington Beach
Whether you are facing a state charge with less than a year in jail on the table or a federal charge carrying up to 20 years, Dan E. Chambers will provide the same level of dedicated support. He can serve as your internet crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA for any kind of charge including:
- Internet Fraud in Huntington Beach
- Cyberstalking in Huntington Beach
- Hacking in Huntington Beach
- Identity Theft in Huntington Beach
- Phishing in Huntington Beach
- Data Theft in Huntington Beach
- Online distribution of child pornography in Huntington Beach
What You Need to Know About Your Internet Crime Attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the task of finding the right internet crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA? You’re right to take the decision seriously, as your future hangs in the balance. You will definitely want to make sure you get detailed information on these four key points from your internet crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA before hiring them:
- Background: It’s vital for your attorney to not only be a qualified professional in good standing with the state Bar Association, but also have a detailed understanding of the specific charges involved in your case. Dan E. Chambers meets both requirements. He has been practicing law for over 20 years and has a detailed understanding of both state and federal laws that apply to internet crimes.
- Reputation: When it comes to evaluating the reputation and track record of an internet crime attorney in Huntington Beach CA, you don’t want to rely on the attorney’s own word. Instead, check their reputation with former clients you may know personally or on attorney review sites. Dan E. Chambers is happy to have potential clients check him out online because he has a strong presence on sites like Avvo.com, where he has earned Client’s Choice awards several years in a row.
- Availability: The last thing you want is to hire a firm based on the senior attorney’s reputation and then discover that junior attorneys are doing all the work. You don’t have to worry about this at Chambers Law Firm. When Dan takes your case, this signals his commitment to seeing it through personally. He will make all court appearances himself and he is always available to clients on his cell phone.
- Cost: Just so there are no surprises, you definitely want to discuss costs with your attorney before retaining them. At Chambers Law Firm, we have a very sincere dedication to helping defendants secure the best possible outcomes in their cases so they can successfully move forward with their lives. We will work with you to set up a fee schedule and payment plan that will provide you the representation you need in a way you can afford.
Call 714-760-4088 Now for a Free Initial Consultation with Dan!