Seek sentencing relief now with help from your local Prop 47 attorney in Long Beach CA.
Following the passage of Prop 47, which offers valuable sentencing relief to certain non-violent felony offenders, many people are scrambling to find a Prop 47 attorney in Long Beach CA. Make sure you choose an experienced attorney like Chambers Law Firm, who will follow litigation and interpretation of Prop 47 carefully to find every possible means of helping you to reduce your sentence. You can count on Dan to help you take full advantage of this new law as your Prop 47 attorney in Long Beach CA.
What Convictions Qualify for Prop 47 Sentencing Relief?
Prop 47 has reduced the penalties for a number of crimes. This doesn’t just apply to new offenders–individuals with prior convictions may also be able to secure a reduced penalty with help from a Prop 47 lawyer in Long Beach CA. Prop 47 affects the following crimes:
- Petty theft
- Forgery of a check, bond, money order, etc.
- Passing a bad check
- Receiving stolen property
- Possession of certain drugs
For the theft crimes, the amount of cash or goods involved must be $950 or less. And for all crimes, offenders cannot qualify if they have certain serious or violent felonies or sex offenses on their record.
Why Hire Dan as Your Prop 47 Lawyer in Long Beach CA
Getting your Prop 47 resentencing petition approved can mean the difference between staying in jail for your full sentence or getting out and on with your life earlier. With your future in the balance, you definitely want to make sure you find the best possible Prop 47 lawyer in Long Beach CA. Here’s why Dan fits the bill:
- Dan Is Experienced: A mistake in your resentencing petition could result in delaying your rightful benefits for months or years! Because Dan is an experienced attorney, you can count on him to prepare your petition correctly the first time.
- Dan Provides Personal Attention: Some law offices hang a senior attorney’s name on the door, but rely on inexperienced junior attorneys to do all the work. At Chambers Law Firm, you work directly with Dan every step of the way. You can even call him on his personal cell phone when you have questions about your case.
- Dan is Dedicated: Dan doesn’t just go through the motions, using cookie-cutter solutions to legal matters. As your Prop 47 attorney in Long Beach CA, he will work hard to provide service tailored to your exact needs to give you the best possible chance of getting your felony reduced.
Find Out if You Qualify Today
Ready to find out if you can benefit from Prop 47? Call Chambers Law Firm to schedule a free initial consultation with your new Prop 47 attorney in Long Beach CA.