Are you facing charges for any type of firearm violation? Expert Orange County CA firearm charge attorney Dan E. Chambers can help
The California Firearms Laws Summary is 18 pages long, so you might forgive yourself for having been unaware of some aspect of the law and gotten in trouble for it. Fortunately, Dan E. Chambers, an expert firearm charge attorney in Orange County CA, is intimately familiar with all the specifics of California’s numerous firearms restrictions. He can help you gather the evidence needed to create a strong defense. Sometime he may even be able to get the charges dropped outside of court.
Dan E. Chambers Takes All Kinds of Firearm Cases
Dan E. Chambers regularly works as a firearm attorney in Orange County CA on cases involving:
- Sales: Private individuals who sell guns as well as certified dealers who fail to comply with licensing, certification, and waiting period restrictions can be subject to firearm charges.
- Possession: Possession violations can involve illegal weapons as well as legal ones. For example, it is illegal for you to possess any kind of gun if you have had certain felony or misdemeanor convictions, or if you don’t have a license for your gun.
- Carrying: There are plenty of places where you are not allowed to carry a gun without special authorization. For example, if you are caught with a gun on almost any type of school or government property, you will definitely need the help of a firearm lawyer in Orange County CA.
- Discharge: Firing your weapon may result in criminal charges if you do so in a negligent manner, even if you believe you are acting in self defense.
- Related Charges: If you allegedly used your firearm to commit a crime, you could face additional charges for assault with a deadly weapon, brandishing a weapon, or making “threatening acts” with a firearm on a public street. As a skilled firearm charge attorney in Orange County CA who is also an expert criminal defense attorney, Dan E. Chambers can provide a comprehensive defense against all charges.
Why You Need an Expert Firearm Attorney in Orange County CA
Being convicted on a firearm charge can have very serious consequences, especially if a judge decides firearm sentencing enhancements should apply. For example, under the “use a gun and you’re done” law, you can get 10 years in prison for using a gun while committing any one of 19 serious felonies, plus 20 years for firing the gun and 25 to life for causing death or serious injury. Even if you are only facing a misdemeanor charge with no jail time in play, having a conviction on your record can haunt you for the rest of your life.
When the stakes are so high, you obviously need the best firearm charge lawyer in Orange County CA you can find. You can rely on Dan E. Chambers to leave no stone unturned in his search for the strongest possible defense to the charges against you. It’s never too early to start building your defense. Call Chambers Law Firm 714-760-4088 now.